GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH MORE THAN JUST WATER RESTORATION LEADS
EverConnect’s lead generation solution brings high-quality local customers directly to you. You’ll gain access to exclusive water damage leads to help you grow your business.
Water Restoration Lead Generation Solutions
If you’re like many water damage restoration businesses, your needs shift and change over time. Our solutions are designed to scale with you.
- Get leads your way—as needed or as part of a longer-term strategy aligned with your goals.
- Enjoy full control—start, pause, and resume lead delivery at any time.
- Expect quality with each lead vetted before they reach your hands.
Water Restoration Service Brand Awareness
Expand your reach by tapping into the power of a branded lead solution.
- Capitalize on leads that already know your brand with custom landing pages.
- Maintain or expand your service area with lead programs tailored to your preferred geographic areas.
- Benefit from pre-configured programs designed for performance.
Customized Water Restoration Lead Solution
Give your talented sales team more quality leads to work with.
- Get the right leads into your team’s queue by customizing region, service category, and criteria.
- Easily integrate into existing processes and CRM tools with multiple delivery options.
- Scale your process with a seamless experience by tailoring how and where you receive your leads.
"We get more calls that turn into more jobs - [EverConnect] helps keep the staff busy and money in our pockets!"
Nathan Ashkenazi, Owner | Anatom Restoration and Water Damage Pros
Get the Right Water Restoration Leads Delivered Directly to You
Our water restoration lead delivery process is simple:
TALK TO US
We’ll start with a quick conversation so we can gain an understanding of your business goals.
SET YOUR SERVICE AREA
EverConnect solutions are versatile. We can provide you with leads that are hyper-local or cover a national footprint—and everything in between.
SET YOUR SERVICE CATEGORIES
Lead qualification is about more than geography. We’ll also make sure your leads are perfectly matched with the industries you serve.
Build Your Strategy
We’ll help you set the right price for your business and strategize how you want to pay for your leads—by the lead, by the phone call, by the campaign, or through a custom combination approach. Whether your pricing is simple and straightforward or complex and strategic, we’ll form a plan that will help your business grow.
WORK THE LEADS
We deliver leads the way you want them, whether that’s directly into your in-house CRM system or by phone. If you get your leads by phone, our US-based call center will screen and qualify every lead before transferring them to you. We can even arrange appointments on your behalf, handling all the legwork so you can focus on growing your business.
Water Restoration Lead FAQs
EverConnect’s services make growing your business simple. Our lead generation solutions take care of all marketing for your restoration business. All you need to do is answer the phone and schedule appointments.
We only partner with a set amount of water damage companies in each location, limiting the number of your competitors.
We strive for fairness and flexibility with every water damage lead we send to our customers. The terms for billing are clearly explained up front, and we have a transparent process detailing how much you’ll pay per water damage lead.
The price for our valid water restoration leads varies by service area, regardless of the value of the job. We bill weekly for all quality leads for water damage. You never pay for wrong numbers, there are no setup or monthly fees, and we’ll never ask you to commit to any long-term contracts.
Free leads are not the same as valuable leads. Searching for free water damage restoration leads takes a lot of time and effort with low ROI. With EverConnect, we bring high-quality leads to you every week. For every 10 calls received, our top-performing partners turn seven of those into paying jobs—a number you can’t get when relying on free water damage leads.
EverConnect’s lead generation for water damage makes finding jobs as easy as picking up the phone. With our services, you’ll get exclusive calls from high-quality customers in search of your services.
If you ever need a break, we offer a flexible pause feature that ensures you don’t miss any leads while you’re away. You can pause individual counties or your entire service area from anywhere between three hours (if you’re on another job) to seven days (if you’re out of town).
With EverConnect, you pay for each qualified water damage lead we send your way, based on the terms in our agreement.
We review every call to confirm your lead is billable. In general, leads are billable if:
- You set an appointment
- You exchange contact information
- You provide water restoration service pricing or an estimate over the phone
- You refer the lead to another water damage company
- The call goes unanswered (four rings or more)
- The call goes to voicemail, regardless if the caller leaves a message
- An automated answering system or call center answers the call, regardless if the caller is connected to you
Local demand, type of lead generation solution, and budget may vary from one water restoration business to another. With this in mind, we can’t predict the specific number of leads you will receive. Please reach out to our team for a more detailed explanation of our lead delivery solutions.
Lead delivery schedules vary depending on a variety of factors. However, most of our partners receive their first water damage lead within two weeks of activating their accounts
If you track your existing water damage restoration leads, you already know that not every call becomes a job. The same is true with our own water damage leads. Based on our call statistics, roughly seven out of every 10 calls turn into a valid job.
If you want Everconnect to stop generating water damage leads and want to cancel your service for any reason, just contact your account manager. With our EverConnect Live solution, we do limit the number of water restoration companies in each area, so please understand that if you choose to cancel your account we will not be able to guarantee that another business will not take your spot if you wish to return later.
EverConnect Live provides access to warm transferred phone leads at a fixed price and includes the following features:
- Live calls patched directly to you
- Start/Stop/Pause functionality
- Weekly billing
- Dispute process
- Weekly lead reviews
- Proactive call scoring
- Round robin lead distribution
- Account manager lead handling
- Guidance and call review support
EverConnect Direct enables you to build brand awareness while providing access to exclusive leads and includes the following features:
- Calls and forms generated with your branding
- Custom market targeting
- Campaign performance standards
- Transparent billing model
- Custom landing pages
- Can be paired with other solutions
- Bi-weekly review process
- Regular campaign reviews and updates
EverConnect Marketplace provides access to a variety of lead types acquired across a number of channels and includes the following features:
- Shared or exclusive forms
- High-volume form leads
- Expansive lead variety
- High volume of leads
- Flexible lead criteria
- Several pacing controls
- Bi-weekly or monthly reviews supported
- Regular review of marketing channel performance and bid adjustments